Factory Address:Guwu Industrial estate,Guxiang Town,Chaozhou,Guangdong Province
The ceramic wash basin has been stained for a long time or accidentally, and the cleaning of the ceramic wash basin has become a heavy work. This article will make a small summary of the cleaning and maintenance of the ceramic wash basin.
Ceramic wash basin cleaning method:
1. Open the faucet of the wash basin and rinse the ceramic wash basin with water;
2. Wipe the stain with a towel and wipe ;
3. If dirt is difficult to remove, you can add some washing powder, and then wipe it;
4. When cleaning, you can apply the toothpaste to the dirt, or use white vinegar to decompose the dirt, and the decontamination effect is good;
5. If you don't worry about leaving traces of ceramic pots, you can use silk tennis balls to wipe them;
6. Or buy a decontamination powder to clean the ceramic wash basin;
7. After the stain is cleaned, rinse it once with water, then wipe it off with a dry towel.
8. Regular cleaning
Ceramic wash basin maintenance method :
Ordinary ceramic wash basin maintenance can be cleaned with a damp cloth and detergent. Daily dust mites should be cleaned up in time. Place the ceramic wash basin to be worn, apply a little toothpaste when the wash basin is scratched, then wipe it with a soft cloth and then apply wax. Regular cleaning is very important. Prolonged cleaning is not conducive to keeping the wash basin clean and bright.
Ceramic wash basin cleaning instructions:
Carefully wash the ceramic wash basin with hot water. Because the ceramic has low thermal conductivity, it is easy to break when it is hot or too cold. Especially in the case of extremely low temperature in winter, it is more important not to flush the wash basin directly with hot water. If you use a pot of water, it is recommended to put cold water before releasing heat.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.