the five ways smartphones have killed people – leaving them with blood pouring from their ears - bathroom sink attached to wall

by:KEDIBO     2019-08-31
the five ways smartphones have killed people – leaving them with blood pouring from their ears  -  bathroom sink attached to wall
As the number of deaths from accidental electric shock rises, our obsession with smartphones can be fatal.
This week, a toddler in India, while the phone charger was still plugged into the wall and turned on the power, put its lead in his mouth and was electrocuted.
Her upset mother, Razia, rushed her to the hospital, but declared her death upon arrival.
Sadly, this is far from a one-off event, where smartphones have left traces of death and destruction over the past few years, and both adults and children have been hurt or killed by the device.
Unreliable chargers and surges are the culprit in most cases.
Here we reveal the way the phone has become deadly: electrical appliances and water will never be good, but for Richard Bull, 32, who takes a shower with his iPhone from London's irling, when he was attached to the charger, his life ended like this.
Richard inserted the charger into the extension cord from the corridor and was electrocuted and severely burned in his chest. when he put the charger on his chest, his arms and hands touched the water.
At the time, steve Curtler, product safety manager of the Electrical Safety Board, said that the voltage of this device is usually 5 v to 20 v, so if they come into contact with water, "you may not feel it ", he added.
However, connecting the phone to the charger plugged into the power supply increases the risk of damage.
As Dr Sean camings, the coroner, said in his investigation into Richard's death: "These seem harmless devices, but they can be as dangerous as hair dryers in the bathroom.
They should attach a warning.
Just a few months after 15 years.
Old Irina rebonikova from Bratsk, Russia, was also killed in a similar way.
The teenager messaged her friend while taking a shower because her fingers were wet and she dropped her iPhone in the water.
Unfortunately, the phone was connected to the charging cable, Irina was shocked and died of heart failure, and her body was found by her collapsed parents.
How many of us answered the phone while the iPhone was charging?
The 23-year-old Ma Ailun, a Chinese flight attendant, did so on her iPhone 5 in 2013 and was shocked to death a few weeks before the wedding, there are obvious signs of electrical damage to her neck.
Apple conducted a survey and found third.
In fact, party Chargers should be blamed because cheap copy chargers don't have to meet safety standards and can get too hot, which can be the cause of electric shock.
In fact, experts say that if there is a problem with the charger or circuit, such as a broken wire, it can cause a fatal impact of 220 volts.
Apple then announced that anyone worried that their USB charger might be counterfeit could bring it to the Apple store between August and October of that year and be replaced by a charger made by the company.
Sleeping with a mobile phone is another big taboo. no.
In 2017, a Vietnamese teenager was electrocuted in her sleep while she was charging her iPhone.
Le Thi Xoan was found unconscious by her parents and taken to hospital, after which she was declared dead and electric shock was the official cause.
People think she plugged her phone in and put it on the bed like every night.
Police in Hanoi, Vietnam, found a burnt white cable on her bed and said the tearing of the rubber case could have caused the incident.
There are also obvious cracks in the cable that have been repaired, and this is probably where the live wire touches her.
Wiley Day also found the danger of sleeping with your iPhone. The 32 year-
An old man from Alabama in the United States put his mobile phone on the bed to charge while sleeping, and the next morning when he turned over, a dog --
The tag necklace he wore was caught by the pointed head exposed to the head of the charger, which was released from the extension cord.
The metal chain suddenly becomes a conductor of electricity-
Burned his meat.
He managed to tear the necklace down, but the metal chain scorched his neck and several pieces of skin were missing.
He was treated for two-degree and three-degree burns, and a local doctor thought he was shocked by 110 volts of electricity and was lucky he was alive --
100 volts can kill a person.
According to the American Burn Association, the charger extension cord is the source of more than 4,000 fires and dozens of deaths each year in the United States.
This can be a lovely, soothing way, but sleeping with a headset listening to music can be fatal.
16-December 2018-year-
The old Mohd Aidi Azzhar Zahrin was discovered by his mother at her home in the town of Rembau, Malaysia, she lay still on the floor, cold touching her ears
While charging his phone, he was listening to headphones, and a subsequent autopsy confirmed that the cause of death was electric shock.
His brother felt a slight electric shock when he came into contact with the charging cable, indicating that it might have failed.
Sadly, this is not
Accident.
February of that year, 17-year-
Luiza Pinheiro, an old student at Riacho Frio in Brazil, was also found dead on the floor of her home because her phone was full of "huge charges", headphones
Later in May, a 46-year-
An old woman in the village of kanatur, India, was electrocuted after listening to music and fell asleep. a month later, a 22-year-old man died. year-
An old man in the village of pandayo, India is listening to music.
When the electricity in his home was cut off, the electricity in his mobile phone was cut off.
When the power was turned on, he received an electric shock through his headphones and was also killed.
This is not limited to developing countries. In 2014, a 28-year-
The old Australian woman was found dead at her home in North Gosford, New South Wales, as she was shocked by a faulty USB cable while listening to music with headphones.
"There is a serious risk of electric shock or fire in these devices," said Rod Stowe, Australia's Fair Trade Commissioner, at the time, and warned against using any equipment when plugged in and charged.
Mobile phone charger fires are becoming more and more common in the UK.
Father Dwayne Blanchard. of-
Three seasons from Sunderland, he smelled burning when he was 12
One morning in 2016, old son Brandon's bedroom.
He ran in and found his pillow on fire and Brandon's phone and Bluetooth speakers were charging all the time.
Dwayne managed to put it out, but it was a lucky escape for the whole family.
Fire safety charity Electrical Safety First warned against charging the phone in bed, saying that this dangerous practice could ignite the sheets because there is no place where the heat generated can dissipate.
According to the charity's 2016 study, young people admit to charging their phones, laptops or tablets on their beds, and others have them lying under their pillows overnight.
Cheap brand-free chargers are considered the main culprit as they are more likely to contain faulty parts that are overheating or on fire.
Custom message
暂无友情链接数据
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...